Give a Car
Are you looking to get rid of an old vehicle? The Cars for a Cause program donates money to YVC when you donate your car.
This program is a year-round, national service available to anyone wishing to donate an unwanted car, van, motorcycle, truck, bus, motor home, boat, trailer or airplane. Vehicles, running or not, must be whole and have a clear title. Towing is free and donors may qualify for a tax deduction. The program is fully licensed and insured, and service providers meet all local and federal EPA requirements.
How YVC’s Vehicle Donation Program Works.
Provide the following information:
- The year*, make and model of your vehicle
- The general condition of your vehicle and approximate mileage
- The Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). This is a 17 digit number usually found on your registration, title and/or insurance policy. It usually can also be located at the base of the windshield on the left-hand side.
Running or not, the only requirements for Cars for a Cause to accept your vehicle are:
- The vehicle must be whole.
- You must have a clear title for the vehicle.
After getting information about your vehicle, a Cars for a Cause representative will arrange a free vehicle pick-up for you. Please have the executed title available with the vehicle. Donated vehicles are sold at auction, with the proceeds returning to the group! Receipting paperwork will be provided via mail or email by a representative after the donation call.
Need some more clarification? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/yvcomudu/public_html/wp-content/themes/yvc/page.php on line 33