Most Youth Volunteer Corps programs are run by YMCA, United Way, Boys & Girls Club, volunteer centers, municipal departments, independent youth-serving nonprofits, and schools.
The best way to explore if now is the right time to bring YVC to your community is to start a dialogue with our team at YVC Headquarters! Our staff will help you understand the capacity, need, and potential for YVC. We believe any community with a youth willing to serve is one where YVC belongs and you may be the champion to help get us there!
Once these discussions are underway, you will be prompted to begin the process below which allows us to evaluate the capacity of organizations considering launching YVC and determine how we could best support their efforts in doing so::
- 1. Download the YVC Application Packet for Organizations. Complete the application and follow the additional instructions listed in the application.
- 2. YVC Headquarters will confirm your application and other required attachments were submitted successfully and include a timeline for what to expect within the coming months. Applications are kept confidential and neither YVC nor the applicant is bound in any way by their submission.
- 3. Your application will be reviewed by the Affiliate Services Team in a timely manner. You may be contacted if more information is required.
- 4. If your application is accepted for affiliation, you will be sent the YVC Affiliation Agreement and an invoice for affiliation dues and start-up fee.
- 5. When your signed YVC Affiliation Agreement, dues and start-up fee are returned, YVC’s President and Board Chair will each sign the agreement and return to you a final version.
- 6. Welcome to the YVC family!