Most Youth Volunteer Corps programs are run by YMCA, United Way, Boys & Girls Club, volunteer centers, municipal departments and independent youth-serving nonprofits, but YVC can also be run by schools.
If you are an individual interested in launching YVC independently, go to the Individuals page. If you are part of an organization or school interested in launching YVC, here are the steps to take:
- 1. Download the YVC Application Packet for Organizations. Complete the application and follow the additional instructions listed in the application.
- 2. YVC Headquarters will confirm your application and other required attachments were submitted successfully and include a timeline for what to expect within the coming months. Applications are kept confidential and neither YVC nor the applicant is bound in any way by their submission.
- 3. Your application will be reviewed by the Affiliate Services Team within two weeks of submission. You may be contacted if more information is required.
- 4. If your application is accepted for affiliation, you will be sent the YVC Affiliation Agreement and an invoice for affiliation dues and start-up fee.
- 5. When your signed YVC Affiliation Agreement, dues and start-up fee are returned, YVC’s President and Board Chair will each sign the agreement and return to you a final version.
- 6. Welcome to the YVC family!